Details: The emphasis of this course is first on securing yourself in the digital world , securing your office networks & also mastering the basics of Ethical Hacking.
• The knowledge of this course can be used in any company as this course sets the foundations of setting up & securing IT SYSTEM of any company. It would be a tremendous value add to any person pursing their careers in the field of IT.
Duration: Minimum 50 hours (The course will continue until the participant has mastered & understood majority of the concepts), 2 Days a Week or on Weekends, 2 Hours a day.
"Weekdays & Weekends Batches are Provided."
• Its going to be a full 100 % practical course, where the students themselves will have to do most of the things on the computers.
• At the most only 2 students will be allowed per computer. They will also get a chance to work on live projects.
• Plus all the topics will taught practically on live systems e.g. How to configure a firewall.
• How to secure a WI-FI System, & Office Networks. Basically the course focuses on the real world practical tools & hacking techniques.
Prerequisites:Anyone having a sound knowledge of computers & using the internet regularly.The emphasis of this course is first on securing yourself in the digital world, securing your office, Networks & also mastering the basics of Ethical Hacking.The knowledge of this course can be used in any company as this course sets the foundations of setting up & Securing IT SYSTEM of any company. It would be a tremendous value adds to any person pursing their careers in the field of IT.
- - Foot printing, Surveying & Gathering Data
- - Understanding IP & MAC addresses
- - Concepts of TCP/IP, Basic networking concepts
- - Understanding domain registrations & Webhosting concepts
- - Network scanning
- - Network Pentesting
- - Viruses, worms & Trojans
- - Ethical hacking Methods (Key loggers, phishing, RAT)
- - Passwords Cracking
- - Hacking through Social Engineering
- - Cryptography
- - Steganography
- - SQL Injections
- - Denial of Service
- - Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- - OWASP TOP 10
- - Website & web application security
- - Firewalls configurations & Bypassing
- - IDS & Honeypots
- -Mastering Kali Linux
- - WI-FI hacking & Security
- -IT security (for Home & Office)
- -Mobile Hacking & Security
- - Steps/guidelines to conduct an information systems AUDIT
- -Understanding ISO 27001 STANDARDS
- - The Information Technology ACT
- - Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing methods (VAPT)
- -Basics of Cyber Crime investigations
- -Guidelines for filing cyber complains & Incident handling
For Full Course details please fill the enquiry form or call on 9867700095 or mail us on email@example.com
Online Labs: Apart from the classroom training, we have our own online cloud based labs with over 20GB of latest tools & softwares, where students can practice in a secured environment from the comfort of their home/office.
We also have our own Servers & websites for testing purposes.
The online cloud based lab intensive environment gives the student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current, essential security systems. So after the Classroom hands on practical training is over, they can practice on the cloud based labs, from any part of the world, giving them a complete network to practice on
Certification:Upon completion of the course students will receive a certificate from our company SKYNET SECURE. " SKYNET SECURE CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER & IT SECURITY EXPERT ",
• We also provide Government Certification for the same course, those students who wish to avail the Government Certificate will need to pay Government Fees & Clear an exam taken by the Government Department, and then only they will be entitled to receive the Government Certificate." (Government Certified ETHICAL HACKER & IT SECURITY EXPERT)". So at the end the students can get dual certification for the same course.
Who should join:It is a must for persons aspiring to have a career in IT SECURITY,
• IT Managers,
• Security Professionals & anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.